Basic Core Competencies
- Statistical Analysis：
(A) Obtaining admission from graduate programs domestic or abroad, or passing elementary or specialized exams held by the ministry of examination.
(B) Passing “Basic Statistics” exam held by the department.
- Information Technology：
(A) Acquire one of the certifications below
(B) Passing the “Statistical Software Package” exam held by the department.
- Statistics Related Abilities：Acquire any of the related track or program certification.
- Research Project Execution Ability：Passing the oral exam and written report review.
- Basic statistical ability: have the ability to understand the basics of statistical methods and applied data science
- Data collection ability: the ability to plan and design data collection
- Data processing ability: the ability to use statistics and information related software to analyze, interpret, express and make decisions
- Teamwork ability: have the ability to communicate, coordinate and work in a team.